When disaster strikes, people feel compelled to respond immediately. When the COVID-19 crisis hit, we saw our own client community give more than $640 million in donations and grants in under eight weeks.
If you have a plan in place for how you’ll respond to the next disaster, before it happens, you’ll be able to act within hours — when it matters most.
Download this guide to learn how to create a corporate disaster relief plan, by making sure your organization can answer these five key questions:
- Where will we focus our efforts?
- How will we communicate relief appeals to our employees?
- How do we help our customers and extended network get involved?
- How can we leverage our budget for the most impact?
- How can we be the most helpful to nonprofits when it matters most?